See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 10, 2012

So there is a reason this bagel is on graph paper and I took a picture of it....I'll start off by saying I had an okay day today.  For some unknown reason I kept getting really angry at random times and felt really annoyed with people but then I would calm down but then it would start up again later.  Gahh, I don't really know what happened...?  So anyway, after school, Julia decided to stay after to go to a softball game but I went home because I had a lot of homework that I have been putting off.  Today was a special day because I never do my math homework at home but I did today!!  Hence the bagel on graph paper!  This is actually a test he handed out but it was a take home test and we had to find household objects that we could use the washer method on and I chose the bagel.  I was actually pretty productive with my test except I ran into a problem for this particular problem because I couldn't solve for x....Then I also did my other math worksheet!  I was so proud of myself!!  Then I pretended to work on an essay but in reality I still skipped over it haha :)  Then I had to go pick Julia up from school.  She ended up getting really cold watching the game so she only saw a little bit of it hahaha :)  It was really windy out today and since I go to school in the middle of cornfields, that just makes it worse!  We had ham and potatoes for dinner and then I went to dance and Mom and Julia drove me because they were going shopping!  And Julia bought stuff from Old Navy because it's the cutest store ever!!!  That's pretty much my day.  Tomorrow's a late start!  Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment