See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 3, 2012

Today's bloggy-blog is going to be a short one cause I'm tired.  So I guess I'll begin at midnight when my day started.  13 other people and I went to the airport at midnight to go pick up our German friends.  We got there around 12:00 and then they walked out of customs at 12:30ish.  It was very exciting but awkward because I'm an awkward person.  Then we took the bus back and we got to our school at about 1:30ish.  By the time me and my German exchange student got home and went to bed, it was around 2:30ish and we had to wake up at 7ish.  The Germans spent all day yesterday in an airport and they hadn't slept for, like, 27 hours unless it was on the plane or whatever.   But they still went to school because they're troopers :)  So yeah.  I didn't bother doing anything in class today because my exchange student was with me for some of the day and that meant I didn't feel like focusing haha.  In econ, since that is the class of not doing anything, we took a quiz on the making of bourbon and then he created a certificate.  I wanted to take a picture of the certificate but he closed out of our and this was what was left...so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment