See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 1, 2012

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY EVERYBODY!!!  I spent my whole entire day doing homework and this sadly is not a joke :(  I wish it was!  I finished my German essay and tried to finish econ but got super bored and skipped the very last problem hahaha almost there!!!  Anyway, today during lunch Dad told me that he put the crap fairy out today!!!!  Back in Freshman year while we were filming a German video, Katie was filming something and then she saw this fairy.  She decided to film it and say "crap fairy" in the background because this fairy is squatting and looks like it's going to the bathroom hahaha :)  My Dad finds this hilarious :)  I texted Katie today and told her the crap fairy was put out and she was also very excited about this :)  Also, today I found a bone in my tuna....it hurt my tongue :(  Here's a picture:


It really grosses me out cause now I'm imagining tuna skeletons and I get kind of nauseous haha.  Oh boy.  That was my very exciting last day of break!  Kyle went home today and I go back to school tomorrow.  *Sarcastic yay*  Only 1 1/2 months left!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment