See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 31, 2012

Today I had another tumbling meet!  It was about an hour and a half away and my first competition was at 11:45 so we left the house at 9 since I had to be there a half hour early.  We ended up getting there at 10:45ish but I was called pretty quickly.  I waited around in the tramp warmups for a super long time while this giant vent kept blowing cold air on me.  Then I was finally called over to compete.  I ended up getting second out of three people on tramp!  My next competition was at 1:30 so we just waited for that to happen.  I got to try a newish pass but it wasn't all that different so it's  not exciting.  I ended up getting third out of fifth on double mini so yay!  Awards were two hours behind so Mom and I went out to lunch hoping to waste the time but when we got back they still hadn't called it!!  There were five people in my group...it doesn't take that long people!!!  Luckily they called it minutes after we arrived back so that was nice!  Then we headed home.  I decided to pose my trophies with this beautiful pineapple that was on our counter :)  Aren't they lovely? :)  I did homework and then took a nap at one point.  At 9ish, I went into the living room and Dad had decided to watch Freaky Friday on the tv and since we owned it, we decided to watch it on our VHS instead of waiting through commercials.  That movie brings back memories.  I swear I knew like every line haha :)  That was my Saturday in a nutshell!  Tomorrow's April Fool's Day!...or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment