See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 29, 2012

Hello!  Today started out like Monday and Tuesday where all I did was read and do homework.  Dad finished our patio today which I forgot to take a picture of but it looks beautiful!!  All day, Jill and I were going back and forth on DrawSomething being awesome and such and then at 2ish I got a text from her asking if I wanted to go to her classroom with her!  I said sure because I didn't feel like doing my homework any more (not like I was doing it anyway) and because I love her!  So we went to her classroom and I helped cut out letters and stars and squares for certain things.  The letters and stars were for this board in her class!  It's for the math superstars as you could probably read!  Yay for superstars!!  The squares were for her quilt thing she does each month!  While this was happening, we watched The Little Mermaid which was awesome as always.  Then we headed back home around 5:30ish!  I feel like there was more to talk about on this adventure but I can't think of anything right now haha :)  When I got home, I ate stew and then read.  I finished Count of Monte Cristo finally!  Yay!  I would recommend it to those who have considered reading it!  It's a very well planned book and it's interesting to see how everything plays out!!  That's about all I have to say I guess!  I'm going to talk myself into doing some homework but in reality I'll probably think of some excuse to not do it :)

1 comment:

  1. Your phone takes AMAZING pictures!!!!!!! Mine are always cloudy and it makes me sad especially since my real camera won't turn on. :(

    ReplyDelete