See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 4, 2012

Happy Sunday!  Today I had a date with Janelle!!!  Here's the problem with me and Janelle...we live like ten minutes away from each other and never see each other haha and it sucks because I love spending time with her!!  Boo school and always making me busy :(!  So we decided to solve our problem by hanging out today!  We had lunch at Panera and then went to see The Lorax.  It was a pretty great outing in my opinion :)
Since I haven't seen her since 2011, we celebrated my birthday today!!  It was pretty awesome having another day of celebration haha :)  We decided that our birthday celebrations are going to last until Janelle and I have celebrated them and then they could end.  In this case, I would have been celebrating for a month :)
So Janelle brought a gigantic present for me which we decided to bring into Panera with us and open it in there :)  We were getting a lot of weird looks but OH WELL!  Here is a picture of it on the floor:


It was so beautiful with all its tissue paper!  We were both not very hungry at Panera so she ordered the kids mac and cheese and I ate half of my sandwich and then we just sat there while I opened my presents :)  After I did the opening, we had a lot of tissue paper floating around so Janelle decided to throw it away in the Panera garbage can.  It looked funny so I took a picture but you can't see all the tissue paper in the picture:


I'll show you what she got me later because I think you need to brace yourself for the cuteness first :)  While we were in Panera we had this great plan to take a picture by The Lorax sign for my POD.  So we drove over to the theater and walked up to go take an awesome picture and then we saw this:


Boo.  All our hopes and dreams were crushed because the sign was too high up :(  Janelle said we should ask the people to move it down and say that it was my birthday haha :)  Instead I just took a picture of the sign so I could explain why we couldn't get a picture with it :)  We took a picture in the theater instead for my POD.  It's not a very great picture but it'll have to do :)  Right after we took it, I switched sides because I can't hear out of my right ear and I kept having her repeat herself when she talked so she told me to switch sides so she didn't have to shout at me every time she wanted to say something during the movie :)  The movie was really cute and good so I would recommend it!  Janelle says she wanted to buy the soundtrack because the songs they sang in the movie were...interesting haha :)
So here are my presents she got me! :


This is a very cute backpack owlie which I am OBSESSED with!!!  I want to just walk around wearing it all the time haha


This is an owlie purse that is also adorable!  It looks very angry haha but it's super cute!!


She made this picture on a scratch sheet thing and it's really good even though she hates the white owl :)  I like it and it looks really professional! 


And this which she said she got because it's cute haha :)  Now I will have a coat hook when I live on my own :)  It's a super heavy little thing but it is cute!!!  So thank you Janelle for the wonderful gifts! 
I had a pretty great day today but now I have to do my homework. Bleh.

2 comments: