See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 26, 2012

Warning, today's post will be very boring/short!  I woke up at 9:30/10ish and then read from Count of Monte Cristo.  Then I ate somewhat of a breakfast after which I saw Jersey embracing her inner lion by having the ruffles of my blanket go around her head like a mane!  It was a lot more lion-y before I got my camera and then she decided to move.  But she is still a lion in my heart.  Then I read and did psych homework and laundry for the rest of the day. I literally did nothing all day.  But that's what spring break is for, right?  Mom came home at 4:30ish and ate dinner and then went shopping.  At one point, I looked out the back door and noticed a crap ton of birds in our backyard.  I took a picture of them because there were so many but once again, a lot of them flew away by the time I got my camera so it doesn't look like very many in the picture.  I circled them for all the people that care how many birds were in my backyard:


Could you tell I had nothing to do?  I tried to sit down and write a scholarship essay but then I got bored so I'll do it some other time.  I read a lot in Count of Monte Cristo so I think that makes today a successful day!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love your bird picture.

    I had a semi-unproductive day also... but I did go to the eye doctor and ordered new glasses!!! It will be a whole new Jill pretty soon.

    I am resolving to make the rest of spring break much more exciting/useful.

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I did not mean to put my blog link on the bottom.......... just an impulse I guess!!

      Delete
    2. hahahaha I don't believe you :)

      Delete