See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 6, 2012

This post is probably gonna be very short because I have a test to study for and it's already 11 o'clock...oops :)
So the reason why I am starting my homework so late is not because I was procrastinating (actually that's part of it but not the main part)  So today there was an Iowa orientation in a town about an hour away from where I live.  It was pretty much just like when I went in October to visit the campus but it was still helpful no matter.  They pretty much just talked about what to expect and all that college stuff so yeah.  On the car ride there, I was planning on reading Grapes of Wrath but for some reason I was getting really car sick which never happens to me so I decided to lay down because it helped my car sickness and then all of a sudden I fell asleep and when I woke up we were at the hotel....so that didn't go as planned :)  I read on the way home though with a book light!  I like going to these orientation things even if they take up most of my night because it always gets me really excited to go to college!  Yay!  I can't wait for the fall even though I'm really nervous haha :)  Yay college!  And now I must study for my test...boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment