See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 3, 2012

All I did today was finish Jane Eyre and start Grapes of Wrath.  Then at 5, Jill texted me and asked if I wanted to go to the musical at her old high school so I said yes!  The play was Hello, Dolly which I had never seen before so it was a whole new experience for me!  I recognized one of the songs because it was in Wall-E and I might have recognized the other one too but I forgot to ask Jill if the second one was actually from Wall-E haha :)  It was a nice spontaneous ending to my day!  I got absolutely nothing accomplished homework wise but that's okay because there's still tomorrow! 
As for Jane Eyre, I saw the musical last year because a different high school was putting it on and Mrs. Van said she would give us extra credit if we went to it so I did.  The school that put it on is super good and super competitive at everything they do so the musical was really good which made me excited to buy the book when I found it over the summer.  It was a very good book but it was very long to get through and I already knew what was going to happen so it wasn't as exciting as it should have been.
Today, Mom and Dad rearranged our spice cabinet so that things actually fit in there and here is a picture during that process:


There were shelves moved around and new shelves/racks added so now the little spices are making better use of their space!  Yay for organization!  Tomorrow I have a date with Janelle! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! I am so happy that you came and that you recognized one of the Wall E songs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't look like mom...

    ReplyDelete