See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 28, 2012

Grr at this picture being blurry :(  So Mom took the day off today so that we could go shopping for prom accessories.  She made breakfast and during breakfast Dad told me that Cari was on the front page of the sports section in the newspaper!!!  Here is the said article with a wonderful picture of her kicking a soccer ball!  She's my hero :)  It was pretty much an article about how her and her sister are amazing at soccer and life.  After breakfast, I took a shower and then we headed out to go shopping!  We went in a giant circle today, starting at one town, heading to another town about a halfish hour away, then heading to a third town another halfish hour away to eat lunch, and then coming back to the town we originally started in.  Oh boy.  It was a lot of traveling!!!  I ended up getting earrings and a pursey/clutch thing!  Yay!  It was a successful outing!  For lunch we had Chinese!!!  Here's a picture of my marvelous plate!!  (It was a buffet) :


For those who don't know, I could live off of Chinese food for the rest of my life and still want to eat it every single day.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Especially in buffet form cause then I can eat so much!!  But sadly I get really full when this happens haha :)
When we came home, I read some more and then I had to head to tumbling.  Since it is spring break, we didn't have class this week but since there is a meet this weekend, they had open gym just for team kids so that we could get a practice in.  It went okay but it was really crowded so it was hard to do a lot of stuff.  Then I came home and read some more!  Yay!  That was pretty much it!!  I forgot to mention that in the second town we went to, my receipt blew out of the bag I was holding and I had to chase it down for a good 15-20 feet before I could finally stop it!!  It was really windy and my hair was blowing all over the place, I was carrying a bag and a purse, and I was wearing flip flops so it was bad news bears.  Also, this happened in the middle of a parking lot/road thing so it was very dangerous cause I was just running willy nilly into the road...I ended up catching it though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment