See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 21, 2012

Good Evening!!  I slept soooooo great last night, it's ridiculous!!!  If you ever have trouble sleeping, try waking up at 3:30 that morning and I promise you'll sleep great that night!!!!  So today I finished my econ test which I did okay on.  I did better than I thought I would considering I guessed on 1/3 of the answers!!  Then there was a debate in psych which was just annoying!  There was a tornado drill during third hour and the hallway we were directed down was overcrowded so if there was an actually tornado, a bunch of kids would have been dead.  They then had to tell us to use a different hallway if there was ever an actual tornado.  Geez, these people!  Then we ate outside for lunch which was a first!  It was really nice out!  Unfortunately, our school is doing a fund raiser for something and they decided to play one song from Justin Bieber over and over during lunches until they raise enough money to turn it off...gah.  Good thing I don't usually eat in the lunch room!!!!  The rest of the day was pretty normal!
I was at tumbling when I realized I did not have a POD today!  When I got home, I took a gander at my beautiful hairs and this is what the little fluffers looked like.  It was so hot at tumbling tonight!  But I felt like the only one dripping in sweat cause I swear I'm the only person that sweats in this world!!!  Any way, I barely had any homework except to finish Socratic stuff so that was nice!  And now I get to sleep cause I'm still exhausted!!  I took a nap on accident when I got home.  I just passed out on the couch!  It was crazay!  That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment