See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 13, 2012

I look like a crazy person in this picture, but ignore that haha :)  Also ignore my leotard underneath the dressy!  So this is my tap dance costume!  It's to the song Proud Mary which I think is going to be AWESOME!  My ballet and tap are pretty much tied with which one's my favorite but tap might be winning out right now!  The only problem I have with this dress is that it's kind of long and it looks very...churchy or something (if there weren't giant sequins all over it)  I also got my jazz top today.  Here is a picture of that:


So there's that.  In the background of both pictures, you can see my drawer on the ground.  What you can't see is my billions of college letters that are scattered around the drawer!  This is because Mom signed me up for classes at the community college today and in order to get into my English class, they need either a placement exam or some proof of my prior English abilities which could be an ACT score.  The ACT test that I got the highest score on happens to be the one report we're missing and so we had to search through my desk and the billions of college letters to see if it was hidden amongst them.  It wasn't.  We ended up just ordering another report.
Today was pretty good until about eighth hour.  I don't know what happened, I just got so angry <-- Sarcasm.  I do know what happened, but I'm not gonna rant about it. 
When I came home, this is what Jersey looked like on my pillow:


She thinks she owns everything.  I didn't have a lot of homework tonight because I finished a lot of it in school today so that was nice!  I did take another nap though...I swear I've taken one nap a day for like a week!  Jeez!  Dad installed our new fire alarm/carbon monoxide detector so now we are a safe family!  Yay!  Then I went to dance and got the aforementioned costumes.  The end.  Tomorrow is pi day!!  Be prepared for a celebration!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot that this was a post about dance costumes and I thought you bought that dress to wear somewhere. And I was thinking you had lost it.... but it is a good dance costume!!

    Also I thought about doing something with Pi Day tomorrow. Then I remembered that I teach 6 year olds........ haha.

    ReplyDelete