See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 7, 2012

Today nothing exciting happened and I was really sad because I had no idea what I was going to take a picture of for my POD.  Then I went to tumbling and I noticed that they were handing out the team pictures we took way back when.  After I took the picture, Elly told me she wanted to see the picture and I said I didn't take a picture so she told me that when they came in, to take a picture of it and use it as my POD so she could see it :)  Then she said to say that Elly told me to do it haha :)  So thanks to Elly I have a POD for today!!  Let's all thank her :)  So this is our team picture.  I'm in the back row and the second from the right.  It's a pretty nice picture if I do say so myself :)
Today I had a ridiculous amount of homework that wasn't even that much but it was just so lengthy which is why this is going up so late.  Also, it was my first day back to tumbling since I have been sick and for some unknown reason I was SUPER sweaty and hot and I have no idea why.  I was seriously dying from being so hot and nobody noticed haha.  And I also got a weird rashy thing when I was there..so yeah...?  That's all for today I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment