See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 9, 2012

Today was Karla's birthday!  Yay!  Happy birthday, Karla!!  Today was a really good day because a lot of people were gone from school for field trips so our classes were super small and I loved it!  In German, there were only five of us so Karla got to pick out a movie for us to watch since it was her birthday.  This is her with a cookie that someone made her!  The end of the day was the best cause I watched the movie in German, just talked in strength because we were doing maxes and we were already done, talked about Africa in econ, and then just sat around and talked in calc.  Haha so unproductive but I don't care!!  Graduation cannot come fast enough!!  Two months and ten days!!!!!!!!!!  I'm excited :) 
After school, I had tumbling where I once again came SUPER close to getting my full. Gahhh!!!  My coach was like "you're killing me!!!"  and I was like, "I'm killing myself."  Ughh my body doesn't twist!!  Tumbling went super fast though and I felt like I was only there for like a half hour!!  I like when it goes fast!
After I came home, I did nothing and then we left at 9:15 to pick Kelley up from her bus!!  She came in this weekend!  Yay!  I wore my slipps in the car because my feet were cold and I didn't feel like wearing shoes :) :


So cute! :)  I passed out on the way home and then I passed out on the couch once we got home and then I passed out in bed after I finally was able to get up and move :)  Today was such a great day!!  I loved it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment