See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 19, 2012

Hello World!!!  This has seriously been the busy last four days of my life!!  (except for yesterday but I think procrastination counts as business!)  So today was just an average day school-wise.  We took a 60 question test in econ in a 55 minute class period sooooo I didn't finish and I have to go in Wednesday to make it up!  Then we had a sub in calc because our teacher was in a meeting.  Then I came home and had a pile of mail!!  Literally a pile!  I received a weird thing that was junk, a letter from my school, a giant envelope from Iowa, and a book I ordered from Amazon.  I opened the junk thing and threw that aside which Mom ended up throwing away later, then I opened the letter from my school which were nominations for the PRIDE awards at my school and things that I had to fill out.  Then I opened the Iowa thing and it was stuff about financial aid and what I qualify for.  GOOD NEWS BEARS!!!!  I got a rando scholarship called the tuition scholarship or something!!! Yay!!!  And I can also get loans.  The mailio made my day!  Then I opened my package and it was The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan.  Fun fact:  He's the guy that wrote Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist.  Another fun fact:  I've met him!
So then Arzizzle (as named by Katie) and I went to our school's spaghetti dinner!!  For the past three years I have always participated in this event but since I am not longer in band, I got to enjoy the show instead!  Above is a picture of the Madrigals!!!  Yay Madrigals!!!  It is a fund raiser for the music department by the way.  Here is another picture, this one is of our girls' a cappella group:


I also got to meet Collin's niece tonight which may have been the best moment of my life!!!  SHE'S THE CUTEST BABY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyway.  Everybody sounded amazzzing!!!!  And the food was good :)  I have to go to bed now because I have a long day tomorrow being an election judge (hopefully)!!!!  I get to wake up at 3:30...yay...!  Happy Monday!!!  4 days left before spring break!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment