See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 5, 2012

I had several opportunities to take pictures today but I didn't feel like getting my camera out to take pictures.  The first time was during lunch.  Katie had a very strange sandwich today.  For one, her bread was not lined up properly because one piece was facing the normal direction and the other piece was sideways so it looked very strange.  After she fixed it, she went to take a bite and there was a piece of paper in her sandwich haha.  I think it was from the cheese or something but it looked really funny and I could have taken a picture buuuutttttt I didn't :)  The second opportunity I had was in econ when the conversation some how landed on butt flaps and Mr. Wooderson was all, "who here knows how to make a butt flap!?"  and we were all "wtf, nobody."  And so he of course proceeded to take a piece of cloth from his cabinet and show us how a butt flap is made...and then someone walked in hahaha :)  I could have once again taken a picture but by the time I realized I should have, the demonstration was nearing a close.
Then I was on my way home thinking about how I'll need to take a picture of something boring today and all of a sudden I passed my neighbor's mailbox.  If you look close enough at this picture, you'll see that the mailbox is sideways and not facing the road.  Let me tell you a little bit about both of my neighbors' mailboxes:  They seem to always get hit by people.  I swear my other neighbor has been through like five and this neighbor's is always hit and ours, which is in the middle of both of them, has never been hit (I think)  It's crazy why this happens so many times on our road!  It doesn't make since.  Normal people probably only get hit about once in their lifetime but these people have seriously each been through like five mailboxes!  What the heck!?!  Dad thinks this mailbox was knocked sideways by the snow so I don't know.
That's the end of my confusion haha :)  Today was a very strange day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment