See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 8, 2012

Yes, today is another Jersey picture :)  Just look at her!!!  How could I resist taking a picture?!?  So today was just really exhausting because I stayed up too late last night but thankfully I was not alone in the tiredness; a lot of people were also dying today!  Yay!  When I came home, Dad said he and Jersey went on a "stroll" today which is why she looks so pooped out.  Oh wait...she always looks like that :)  She seriously does not move from this spot unless she is forced to and then she just scoots over a little :)  I love her :)  When I came home today, I took a nice nap while trying to read The Grapes of Wrath in which I seriously thought it was morning when I woke up and I was so annoyed with Dad when he tried to get me to wake up for dinner haha :)  Also, I swear I was asked about five times if I had enough pillows on my bed while I was taking this nap...?
Today in psych we watched the most ADORABLE video that had baby monkeys in it.  During it, Katie said she was going to die from the cuteness and I totally agreed.  I seriously could not handle myself when we were watching it.  This is it:


It gets pretty adorable around the middle and towards the end when the monkey is scared haha :)  SOOO CUTEE!!!!  Today was a blog full of cute animals haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment