See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 24, 2012

Today was my first official day of spring break!!!  Yay!!!  I got to sleep in and had really weird dreams but that's okay!!  Mom made raspberry almond pancakes for breakfast which were good and raspberry-y.  Then I took a shower and went to donate blood but I once again failed :(  Then I came home and tried to read a chapter in Invisible Man but I fell asleep.  I woke up in time for our lunch/dinner of corned beef and cabbage!!!  Since Mom and Dad weren't home on St. Patrick's Day, we celebrated today instead!  It was delicious!!!  Here is our smorgasbord:


Yum-o!  Then I finished reading the chapter of Invisible Man while Kelley facetimed Justin and annoyed me!  Then we decided to run to town to go shopping.  We went to Wal-Mart because I wanted chocolate and Kelley wanted other stuff so I got a bag of M&Ms which were delicious.  We then headed over to Old Navy and I bought extremely cute clothes because it's Old Navy.  Then I bough a belt from Maurice's Then we headed over to Target so Kelley could return something and when we got in the car we were on a perfect schedule to get home by 6:30!  Mom had saved tickets at the place she works at to go see The Wedding Singer play that they were putting on.  It started at 7:30 so we got there at 7ish since it was in a blackbox and we wanted to get good seats.  There was a cute old man there that kept offering Mom a lemon drop and his granddaughter was the girl the played Julia.  The play was really good and really funny but inappropriate :).  It was a musical so there was a lot of singing!  They also kept a lot of the lines from the movie in it!  I hadn't realized how many times I have seen this movie until I was able to recite a lot of the lines haha :)  The POD is the opening scene of the play.  We weren't allowed to take pictures but shhh.  Here's another one that I took just because it looked funny:


Hahaha.  It lasted until 10 and then we went home and ate chips and salsa since our dinner was a lunch/dinner.  Kelley and I just played ipod games until about 12 and then I went to bed :)  It was a pretty relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment