See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 2, 2012

So today I had my "field trip" thing where I learned how to be a better tutor.  I was expecting a legit person that knew what they were talking about but we had some lady that kind of threw together a powerpoint and talked about it.  She was like a psychologist for schools or something.  It lasted three hours and it was very...long.  I kind of would have rather gone to class but whatever...it's over now.  Here was the certificate they gave us for doing it and I don't think it's very official so I doubt the three hour session thing really did anything to help us tutor at college.  Anyway, it snowed today again!  We walked into ninth hour with it snowing and at the end of the hour we looked outside the window and all of a sudden EVERYTHING was white and the snow was coming down like crazy!!  The drive home was okay but my car fish tailed twice I think.  Boo Jeeps; learn how to have weight in your back end!  Then when I got home, I went straight to bed and pretty much stayed there until 7:40ish.  It was a nice long nap and now I will gladly head back to bed haha :)  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Your afternoon sounds exactly like mine! I almost ended up in a ditch, luckily I was going like 5 mph so it would have been fine... and I even had snacks!

    ReplyDelete