See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 16, 2012

Yay for it being Friday!!  All week I kept thinking it was Friday when it was some other day and then today all day I thought it was Thursday.  Spring break cannot come fast enough!!!!!!!  So today after school I helped out at a fun fair for NHS from 5-8.  I forgot to take a picture of the kiddos while I was there so I took a picture of the brochure instead which has the wrong year at the top...  I had to blur out the side because I wrote an address on it.  Anyway, this fun fair was not fun for me.  Boo.  First, I showed up at 5 because that's when our NHS people said it started and then they told me I was working second shift which started at 6:30.  Luckily, some lady recruited me to hand out little card things which she could have done herself but I did it anyway.  Then the guy that was supposed to do that job arrived and the lady assigning jobs told me I could take the first shift for someone who didn't show up so I got to mark people's cards in the basketball room.  Then Cari showed up and then 6:30 came around for me to do my actual job.  I ended running a ring toss game.  Since it has lately been 80 degrees, I started sweating a ton from picking up the rings after the kids would throw it and it felt like the line of children never ended!!!!  But the people running the fun fair were nice enough to offer a voucher on a drink for the volunteers so yay!  I probably would have died from hotness.  That's pretty much the only exciting thing that happened to me today.  Tomorrow I get to go to a class to learn how to be an election judge!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we did a fun fair at my school.... even though it probably would not be fun for me. We never do whole school fun things.... only whole school church things........ lots of ellipses in this comment.......

    ReplyDelete