See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 10, 2012

Here are my yoga socks as a complete family!!  They have been missing their other halves :)  This is me practicing their amazingness while taking this picture.  It was hard to keep my balance haha :)  I honestly don't even know how the time passed today...  This was probably the first weekend out of the whole school year that I haven't been overwhelmed with getting homework done!  All I had was Grapes reading which I finished and then some scholarships that I could work on.  So I pretty much just spent the whole day laying around.  Kelley and I were gonna go to town so we spent most of the afternoon saying we should probably get ready to go and then eventually we decided we would just wait until her spring break to go shopping because we really didn't feel like it :)  Justin also spent a lot of the day here as well and when he was in my room eating something, Jersey was following him and of all the places she could have begged for food, she HAD to sit on the small part of my floor that my purse was covering:


That dog.  Then for dinner we had the most adorable hamburgers ever!!!  They were so tiny!!  I've seen sliders before but for some reason these just looked so much cuter than normal!!  Kelley thought their arrangement looked like a flower so she added a stem and a leaf while I was taking the picture:


And here was the mini burger I made using mini pickles that we had :)  We didn't have mini buns so I had to forgo those:


I tried to get the whole plate in the picture so you could see the proportion :)  And yes, we do have McDonald plates!  So a very unexciting thing that I did tonight was that I signed up to take summer classes at the community college.  This wouldn't be that horrible except for the fact that I did this to take speech.   Ugh.  If there is one thing I hate more than ANYTHING in the world, it is public speaking.  I would seriously do anything to get out of it.  Anything.  I just get so nervous and then I start to hyperventilate and it's just bad news bears.  I don't even know why though because I know more than half the people aren't listening to me but it doesn't matter what I say to myself, I'll always be terrified :(  In happier news, Katie and Janelle stopped by for a few minutes tonight before they and Kelley headed over to Justin's going away partay!

2 comments:

  1. I took Speech at MCC and it was WAY BETTER than if I had taken it at Bradley. So hopefully that helps? Haha!

    ReplyDelete