See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 1, 2012

Let me start off by saying that my head looks extra huge in this picture and I don't know why hahaha :)  So today I went back to school and when I came home I had a beautiful get well card in the mailio from my lovely frister :)  THANKS FRISTER!!!!!  It made me smile like this :D  I took this picture in the 'rent's bedroom so that you could see their new bed!!  Isn't it lovely!  Also, I'm taking this picture in their dresser/mirror thing that is also just as wonderful looking!  So about school...my deafness has definitely not gone away so I had to say "what??"  about two thousand times today haha :)  I never realized how soft some people speak before!  Also, as a result of my hearing loss, I think I'm being super loud when I'm talking but I was actually pretty quiet too so I was asked to repeat a lot of things today also.  Let's just say it was hard to hold a conversation with Lisa today :)  Many people told me I should go home because I'm not better yet and because I still have a cough but they have noooooo idea how bad it was before haha :)  In P.E. I randomly got the hiccups out of nowhere after which I had to do this.  Let me tell you...it is not fun to do the hiccups in that pose.  I felt like I was vomiting my esophagus.  We were doing a stretching exercise on P90X which is why I was doing that in the first place haha :)  Then I had to make up an econ test all alone in the library which...you know...it's econ so blah.  And that's pretty much all the excitement that happened today!  After being gone for two days, I have absolutely no homework to make up but I do have two tests (one of which I almost finished).  Tomorrow I have that weird field trip thing where I get to learn how to be a better tutor so I won't have to go to my morning classes.  Happy March!!

1 comment:

  1. haha I can't get over how weird you look in this...not weird in a bad way, but you don't even look like yourself!! Your head is definitely not proportional to your body for some reason and it cracks me up.

    I'm glad you like my card :) That's what fristers are forrrrr!!

    I peed my pants when I clicked the link to the yoga pose. I was NOT expecting that at all hahaha

    The bed looks great! Wooo

    ReplyDelete