See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 27, 2012

Today felt much more productive than yesterday although in reality it really wasn't.  I pretty much did the same exact thing as yesterday except for the fact that today I had a chiro appointment at 2:15 so I actually got out of the house :)!  It was a lot warmer today too than yesterday so that was nice!
Last night, Mom had bought supplies to make the most delicious spinach dip in the world.  This morning, she had all the ingredients mixed together except the spinach needed to be added but first the water needed to be all squeezed out.  She left a note asking someone to do it for her and I thought I was the only one home so I started to do it.  The water was really gross because it was tinted green and it felt like it went on forever.  Once I finally got all the water out and started adding the spinach to the rest of the ingredients, Dad walked upstairs and I realized I was not home alone haha.  He later told me he was surprised that I squeezed the water out and I told him it was because I thought I was the only one home hahaha.  Also, I was still in a sleepy haze when this was all happening.  Anyway, that is the most amazing spinach dip in the world and I definitely recommend it to anyone!!  It was all we had for dinner tonight because it's so good :)  For the rest of the day, I spent my time reading Count of Monte Cristo and Invisible Man and I also finished my psych homework!!  As I said earlier, I had a chiro appointment and then at one point after dinner, I took a little nap.  Then I brought Jersey outside and she ran around for a little bit while I sat there and watched her.  Then I avoided econ homework, so today was just another lazy day!  Yay!  Tomorrow, Mom and I are shopping for prom jewelry!

3 comments:

  1. Yum that spinach dip looks delicious!!!! I also hate squeezing out the water of frozen spinach. Jim has a food processor now so I can just buy bagged spinach and then he chops it up and there is no squeezing necessary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should give you the recipe because you'll probably be in Heaven!!

      Delete