See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 12, 2012

So today I started the day off by waking up 45 minutes late hahaha...oops :)  I somehow managed to do everything I usually do in the morning in the time I had left!  I'm pretty much amazing :)  I did arrive later than usual at school, though, and Katie was worried I wasn't showing up :)  I was dead in first hour today because I was SO tired!!  I could not fall asleep last night because of daylights savings time!  I kept looking at the clock and being like, "technically, it's only 11 o'clock"  and so I couldn't fall asleep so I barely got any sleep.  Boo.
Then in second hour, I saw that my bracelet had unraveled at the end!  The knot slipped off and then the twisty part came undone :(  I tried to re-twist it, but as you can see, that was a complete failure haha :)  If anybody knows how to do a twisty bracelet thing, let me know!!  I was pretty much just having a really lousy morning until about lunch when I became happy just because I like being around my friends :)  Nothing particularly exciting happened, I just became happier haha :)
In econ, I got a nice invitation to go to our high school's honor banquet!  Yay!  I'm excited to go!  I don't really know what happens, but I bet it's fancy!!!  And then in calc, we had a surprise partner assessment which pretty much nobody finished so we get to have more time tomorrow!
I came home and read Grapes and I kept falling asleep over and over.  I swear I fell asleep about five times in the course of my reading tonight.  Then I did some psych homework and I think I might study for my econ test that's on Thursday.  I'm feeling productive :)

1 comment:

  1. I definitely could not sleep last night either! And I had two fun things planned for school today, so I just laid there thinking about all the things that could go wrong.... ay yi yi. And now I am exhausted and I have a big project to do!! Bad combination......

    ReplyDelete