See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

March 18, 2012

I look disgusting in this picture but I don't think I could have taken a good one if I tried haha :)  So Kelley and I decided to go on a bike ride today!!  Normally we have a small little loop that we do whenever we go on bike rides (which is never) but today we decided to be different.  We were tired of sitting at home and we wanted to go out and do something with our lives!  We made up the path as we went and it was pretty great!  In the end we went 9.94 miles!!!  WOW!  It did not feel like that while we were riding it!  Here is the map I created once we got home:


I blocked out road names for my safety :)  The mile markers are also on there.  The POD today is of us right after we got home. I was really sweaty and Kelley was really thirsty.  Kelley also did my hair in a really cool way except you can't really tell in this picture because it all happens in the back of my head.  During our trip, we were near the roads that Jill takes to go to her class and right when we were talking about that, Kelley saw a little black car pass so she told me to call Jill to see if she was driving at the time!  I called her but she told us she was standing in her kitchen haha :)  We talked for about two minutes and then we moved on in our journey.  Towards the end, our butts were really sore from the bike seats and we were both really thirsty.  Also, the last road we decided to take ended up making us bike against the wind which made it very difficult :(  We managed though!  By the way Jersey was laying this afternoon, you would think we took her with on this journey:


She, however, stayed home all day.
After dinner, Kelley and I played Just Dance and we got more sweaty.  On the game there is a song from The Nightmare Before Christmas and we decided we wanted to watch it since we had both never seen the ending before.  We've both have only gotten to the middle of it every time we watched it for some reason even though we've owned it forever.  Sure enough, when I pulled out the VHS, it was at a part in the middle of the movie wherever it was last stopped the last time we watched it!  I ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie and I woke up right as the credits started so I still don't know how it ends haha.  Maybe it's not meant to be :)  Now I have the exciting prospect of going to school tomorrow...boo.  It sucks having someone on spring break home with me!  I just want to be on break too!!

1 comment:

  1. I like how the map has about 6 dots by our house due to the fact that we were trying to get the mileage to reach 10 hahaha

    ReplyDelete