See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 27, 2012

Today after school I helped out at spaghetti dinner at my old elementary school.  They fed us spaghetti and while I was eating I ran into Emily and Madison so they ate with me :)  At one point I told them the garlic bread was spicy but they didn't believe me and then a little boy down the table later said that he thought the garlic bread was spicy and I was taking a picture of them right when he said that so here is a picture of their reactions to this:


It's pretty great :D  So my job at spaghetti dinner was to paint people's faces...not okay.  Luckily I had to leave at 6 so it only left me an hour to paint faces but unluckily, I was still stuck painting two people's face....I'm sorry people.  It seriously looked like crap.  I had to draw a cat face and then a bat all over two little kids' faces while their parents watched me make them look worse and worse the more I added!  Gahh!!  It was so bad!  When another girl sat down to get painted I quickly stood up and said I had to leave because I did not want to get sucked into ruining more people's faces!!
I left at six so Janelle and I could go to my school's musical!!  The musical was Pippin and the POD is of Collin being Charles the Great.  It was a really good show but the ending was strange haha :)  Tomorrow's the last night of the performance and I really wanted to go to it but I have state tomorrow so I'll be far away but maybe I'll make it back in time...?  Haha now I'm tired and I really need to go to bed cause I'm getting up super early tomorrow to go to state.  I loved seeing Janelley poo tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment