See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!  Today we went over to my auntie's house for brunch!  I decided to wear the dressy I bought on Friday when we went to the mall!  Isn't it so cute?!?  Yesterday, Mom dressed the goose up in Easter attire so I took a picture of it today! :


I showed Matt a picture of it because he loves it and he especially loved this one too! ;)  hahaha  Also, Julia brought a box of Easter candy from Germany with her and she gave it to us today!  It was really good!  There was also a bow hiding somewhere in the box so I decided to attach it to Jersey to make her look more feminine and Eastery!  Here's the cute pup:


Awwww :)  Her rolls are kind of covering the bow in the picture...:).  After the two above pictures happened, that's when we headed over to my aunt's house!  Jill made the most amazing potatoes in the world which was what my brunch mainly consisted of!  Then there were two casseroles, some fruit salad, some muffins, and other bread product things.  There was a point at brunch where more than half the table was playing DrawSomething but unfortunately I left my phone at home so I could not join in :(  All the cousins sat at the kids' table but we all agreed we like it there and that we hope it stays that way forever :)  Our family brought a lamb cake which was kind of creepy looking so here is a picture of that:


Then we decided to go outside to take cute pictures!!!  The POD was taken by a tree in Jill's backyard and then we also took some jumping pictures but most of them failed except for the first one we took which didn't even turn out that well either haha:


Yay!  I was afraid that my dress would simultaneously fly up and fall down so it was kind of scary haha :)  Then we took more pictures by the cornfield and just sat around and talked about stuff until it was time to leave.  Kelley and Kyle both went home today and I finished Invisible Man which was okay I guess but I kind of feel like it was a waste of my life...so, yeah.  But it's the number one most cited on the AP test so at least I have read it!  Now I'll try to go to bed I guess!

1 comment: