See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 17, 2012

Today was not a very exciting day for both me and Julia.  I had normal school and she got to walk around to different classes to see what they were like but it sounded pretty boring haha :)  She said they got to visit the Chinese classroom though which I have never been to and I don't even know where it is!!  Mom made chocolate cookies after dinner and she also froze some cookie dough balls and we're in heaven :)!  Then I had dance and Julia and Mom went shopping.  When we came home, Julia and I looked at money.  I taught her the names of our coins and who was on each of them so now she knows more about them than most Americans! :)  Here is a picture of the cookies, American and German coins, and Julia holding Euros!  Yay!  It was a nice lesson in my opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment