See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 9, 2012

HAPPY 100TH BLOG E'REBODY!!!!!  If you've been here since number 1 then I salute you!!!  Thanks for reading, friends :)  So today Julia came with me to school and followed me to most of my classes except for the super boring ones so that's okay!  We watched our psych video in psych today and it was super awkward and then other people performed skits that were more awkward than ours so it's all good :)  All I'll say is that there was a Freud skit and I took a picture but it was highly inappropriate :)  Then the rest of the day was pretty normal!  When we got home, Julia and I just talked until dinner happened and then we ate and talked some more.  Then Mom and Dad went to Mindy's house but I stayed home to do homework.  I didn't do any homework and instead Julia and I talked and then watched Kelley's YouTube videos and then we talked some more and more and more haha :)  She kept saying she needed to take a shower and at one point she helped me learn a smidgeon of German and then she was looking up certain English words on her ipod.  I needed a picture so I took this one and she hid behind her ipod so that's how this happened :)  It was a pretty great/unproductive day haha :)

1 comment: