See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 2, 2012

Hello!!  Today was a very uneventful day but it was great for having a first day back!  I thought I would be LOADED with homework but the only homework I ended up having was the preexisting stuff I already knew I had!  I also finished my econ homework in study hall so that was nice haha :)  In psych, we took a personality test and then we had to read about our personalities and I ended up tying in one of the categories so I had to look at two types which were guardian and idealist and when I read about them I realized I was more of an idealist...soooo...if you care, that's what personality I am!!!  Then we did nothing for the rest of the day!  Yay!  When I got home, there was an envelope/package from Butch and Judy waiting for me on the table and I was really confused at what it could be and then I opened it up :)  They sent me a card for accomplishing my donation and they also sent a roll of red cord hahaha :)  They're awesome!  In this picture, I had just woken up from taking a 2 hour nap so that's why I might look a little strange :)  Now I'm done with my homework, I'm going to watch Avatar, and then I'm going to the airport to pick up our German friends!  Yay!  Also, I'm wearing one of my new Old Navy shirts in this picture but you can't really see its awesomeness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment