See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 26, 2012

Today was a very normal day.  In psych we took a practice ap test which reassured me for that test because I felt like I was relatively ready to take the test even if I didn't know all the things they were talking about.  So I feel slightly better now.  In econ, we aren't doing anything except studying for the test so all the people who aren't taking the ap test got to go to a different room and have pretty much a study hall.  I decided to take a picture of Katie doing her work because I was bored.  I felt bad because I kept distracting her from doing her homework because I had nothing to do!  In calc, we have a project due on May 10th so Cari and I decided to work on our project instead of reviewing.  Then I came home and the strangest thing happened.  I walked in my house and nobody else was home (that's not the strange part).  I heard this really loud ringing thing coming from the end of my hallway so I walked down there thinking it was the fire alarm or something but it wasn't and it sounded like it came from my room so I went into my room and it got really loud.  Then I thought it was my alarm clock but it wasn't that either but it was coming from my desk area and I had no idea what it was until I picked up my phone.  It was making a very loud pitched, continuous ringing noise and it only turned off after I pushed the talk button and turned it off again...it was very strange and I have no idea what it means...
I also had tumbling tonight since we have state this weekend far away and the coaches are all leaving tomorrow night so they moved practice to tonight instead!  I picked up Pride and Prejudice from the library after school because we need to read one book on the ap list for lit and I decided to read this one since it's really famous so I also read some of that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment