See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

April 23, 2012

So today I officially finished the last of my regular tests for my classes (except for econ but I don't count that cause I don't care)!  I had an in-class write in English today which I think I did pretty bad on and then a psych test right after that which I thought I did bad on but surprisingly did well on it even though I didn't study at all.  Then right after psych I had to make up another English test which I also feel like I did horribly on because the worst place in the school to take a test is in the library because it is the loudest place in the school.  I felt bad because I seriously was just filling in bubbles without thinking about it!  I was so distracted!!  But now those are all over with and we can study for the AP tests!!!  Yay!!!  I took a picture of my assignment notebook to show that for the first time in the whole year I did not have any homework that needed to be done!  (Except for the four questions which I don't really consider homework cause it's part of the reviewing).  This means school is officially almost over!  And tomorrow is senior service day and SOMEONE'S SPECIAL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yay!  I spent the whole day taking a nap and reading!  It felt so good to do nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment