See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 6, 2012

Today was a very tiring day.  At Elly's house, we watched Despicable Me after we woke up and I fell asleep again.  We had gone to bed at like 3ish in the morning and got up around 8:30ish.  Then I went home at around 10:30ish!  Kelley left before I got home but she did leave me a nice little note!!  I tried and failed to study for psychology and instead I just posted prom pictures haha :)  Then I actually did study!  Arzu, Katie, and I had plans to get together to study but Katie couldn't come so Arzu and I decided to get together later in the afternoon.  I took a long nap at some point because I was so exhausted from prom and I woke up right when Kyle was walking out the door.  Then I studied some more and we ate dinner.  After dinner, I went over to Arzu's house where she had a billion note cards on her coffee table.  We would pick a card and then read it while the other person had to answer it or explain it or whatever.  It was actually pretty handy!  Somehow natural selection was in there three times and I picked all of them for Arzu to answer.  Towards the end, we decided to look over previous AP tests and then I left at 9:45.  I took a shower because I was gross and then studied some more for psych.  Yay! 13 Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment