See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 23, 2012

Well...this is a picture of me.  Kelley and I went on a 12 point something mile bike ride and while I was getting ready, I looked hideous.  Kelley said I looked like a middle school boy while I was wearing this.  I ended up changing both my shorts and shirt because I felt awkward and it was too hot for a t-shirt anyway!  While I was in this outfit, Kelley told me to pose like a gangsta so that's how this happened.  And for some reason my leg looks like a twig...?
So we went on a bike ride and I got a little tan and the path we took had no major hills which made me excited!!  But there was a random time when we reached one road and it was completely under construction out of nowhere so we had to bike a couple meters on dirt and gravel and we both almost wiped out because our tires kept getting confused.  It was very strange seeing as that road was completely fine a couple days ago.
After that, we came home and took showers and then I went off to tumbling.  I also read some today but that was pretty much it.  Tonight was the American Idol finale and the person we wanted to win won so it was a good night.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment