See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 2, 2012

YEARBOOKS!!!!!  They came in today!!  Yay!  All my other ones are black so this is my first one that is 3/4 white!  It'll look strange on the shelf!!!  The cover is a bunch of memories of students and my favorite is probably Elly's which says, "I remember being a unicorn in King Authur."  Which is supposed to be Arthur but what's a yearbook without a typo?!  Another mistake made is that for some unknown reason for the flag and drill team that said one of the four girls was me and that I was in 10th grade.... 0 for 2 yearbook people.  Boo.  And they me and Emily up on the swimming page but I like that mistake :).  I would like to exclaim upon the hotness that happened today.  It was so humid out!!!  My hair was so poofy!  And tumbling was soooo hot!!  I was dripping in sweat (ew).  Mom and Dad took Jersey on a walk while I was away and she was still panting like an hour later.  So I took a picture:


:D  She's cute :)  That was pretty much all my day consisted of!  I finally studied a little bit for psych...I'm slacking...oops :)  17 Days!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the heat today!!!!! And your yearbook looks cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm ew....
    "Brandon Tanner: ....sweat wheelies with my wheelchair."
    sweat wheelies.

    ReplyDelete