See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 3, 2012

Today was rather uneventful.  I actually did a lot of studying after school today which felt really good to do!  Yay for accomplishments!!  I was planning on just taking a picture of all my psych powerpoints but then Mom announced at 9:30ish that she was going to give Jersey a bath so I knew what my picture would be!!!  Here she is after all the cleaning!  She likes to jump into beds and crawl under the covers after getting a bath because she's wet but we closed all the bedroom doors so she was forced to go in her house :)  Doesn't she just look so sad?!?  Haha :)  I love when she gets baths cause she gets so fluffy!!!  Well, that was all for today hahaha :)  Tomorrow I'm going to Chicago!  16 Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment