See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 21, 2012

Hello world!!!  Today I woke up at like 11:30 after having the strangest dreams ever in the world!!!  Kelley and I got up around the same time and we both ate breakfast for lunch and then decided today was the day we would finally go running!!  I read for a little bit and Kelley chatted with Justin because we needed to digest our breakfast/lunch.  Once Kelley finally got done talking to Justin, we got ready and off we ran!!  We went on a 3.16 mile run but I could only make it to about 1.5 before I had to walk.  I have serious problems with long distant running because my body does all it can to make sure I suffer as much as possible when it is happening.  It's really obnoxious.  Then after our 3.16 mile run, we came home and headed out on a 7.7 mile bike ride shortly after!!!  My leggies are soooo sore!  I can barely squat!  I took a picture after the bike ride because we were both pooped as you can see by Kelley's face!  After our bike ride, we both took showers and got dressed all fancy because we had a wake to go to.  We took a picture together in our dressies:


That picture does not accurately portray our hair because Kelley's was not large and mine was not bumpy.  But whateves.  So we picked up my grandma and headed to the funeral home.  And now we are back home and we are going to watch another movie!  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment