See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 24, 2012

Today was very uneventful for the most part.  Kelley and I went into town to do some shopping which took up most of our afternoon.  I dropped Kelley off at home around 2ish to get ready for work and then I went to school to ask about transcripts.  It was really windy today and also very hot but nice at the same time!  It was beautiful!!!!  Kelley worked at 3 and I spent most of my time reading.
At one point during my reading, Dad took Jersey outside and a couple minutes later came to the door and asked me to get Jersey's towel.  When I asked him why he said because she fell in the pool hahahahahahahahha.  I seriously can't get over this.  The POD is Dad drying Jersey off after her swim :)  If you recall from the post where we opened the pool, the water is narsty and it has not improved since then.  Apparently, she was trying to get a drink of water and just fell in.  I would seriously pay so much to be able to go back and film this event happening because I imagine it would be hilarious!  Dad said all he heard was a splash and was confused at what fell in the water and then when he looked over, she was trying to stay afloat.  The pool doesn't have any stairs at the moment so she wouldn't have been able to get out if Dad hadn't ran to her rescue :)  In his effort, Dad got a leg cramp haha :)  But because this happened, Jersey had to stay outside until she was all dry and then she came inside and slept on the couch because she was so wiped out from her excursion!  That was the most exciting moment of my day, but it was definitely the best moment of my life hahaha.  What a loser dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment