See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 16, 2012

Hello!!!  Kelley needed to run to town today to deposit all her cash monies so while we were there, we stopped at Goodwill and The Salvation Army to look at their books!!  At Goodwill, I ended up buying four books because they were all in amazing condition!  I got Memoirs of a Geisha, Animal Farm, The Alchemist, and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn!  I'm pretty sure today was a newly stocked day because the bookshelves were packed.  Kelley also got some good books including some Lemony Snicket books!  At The Salvation Army, we ran into this Holes books which had this awesome 'N Sync sticker on it!  It made us laugh a lot so I decided to take a picture :)  On a different note, I should reread Holes because I remember absolutely loving it in third grade because it was so brilliant!!
When we got home, Kelley and I read from our books we have been currently reading and then I quick ate a small easy mac and ran off to tumbling.  I was stuck behind a stupid tractor going to tumbling but I ended up getting around him!  I'm now going to spend the night in Kelley's bed again :)  Yay!  3 Days!!

4 comments:

  1. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn! Lemony Snicket! Holes!

    I love this post.

    And definitely reread Holes... it is better than you remember, even though I know you love it. It is fantastic.

    Have you read Walk Two Moons? That's another amazing one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelley also got one of the Whimpy Kids books!
      No I haven't read that.

      Delete
    2. I think I have it in my room if you want to borrow it!

      Delete