See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!  I slept with Kelley last night and when I woke up, my mom was still sleeping :)  Kelley made breakfast (for lunch) for everybody because she's awesome!  I went to pick Kyle up for the train at noonish and then we came back to the house and ate.  I read a little bit and then we went over to my grandma's house for a little dessert.  First we rode on her boat because she lives on the lake in our town and we traversed around on that at over capacity...but don't tell anyone.  It was such a beautiful day!  The boat ride was so lovely!!  When we got back to the house, we had some cake and pie but I only had cake and that was super delicious!  Kelley and Jill rolled down the hill in my grandma's back (front) yard and they injured themselves but they both said it was worth it so I'll just trust them on that.  We went back home at fiveish which was ridiculous because it seriously did not feel like five!!  We had dinner and then before Mom took Kyle to the train, we took this lovely Mother's Day photo of Mom with all her chillins including the Jersey meister :)  Jill came to pick me and Kelley up shortly after this so that we could go to Yumz!!  It was super yummy!!!  We have started a summer bucket list type thing today and it's getting super exciting!!  Now I'm home and ready to attend my last day of high school tomorrow!  It's crazy four years are already over!!!  6 Days!!

2 comments: