See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 12, 2012

Hello!  Today Kelley and I went on the same ten mile bike ride that we went on two months before!  We're so cool!  We also went a lot faster than last time which was strange.  While we were on one back road, we saw a camel that was grazing in its fenced in area.  Are camels even able to live in Illinois??  It was really strange.  When we got back to our house, we went to town to do some Mother's Day shopping!  We got Mom a lilac bush and a flower thing that was really pretty!  Yay!  It took us forever to decided because we don't know much about plants so we didn't know which would be a good choice.
After we got back from town, we had dinner and then we waited for Katie to come over!!  This week in psych, they were watching the movie Shutter Island but I only saw the beginning of it and I missed the next two days because I was ap testing and Katie only saw the second day because she was sick the first day and testing the third day so we both didn't want to see the end until we saw the whole thing.  I was going to borrow it from Arzu and have a movie night where Katie and I could both watch it but it ended up being on Netflix so that was really easy!!  I took a picture of Katie while we were waiting to watch the movie.  It was not as scary as I always imagined it was.  I remember watching the previews and thinking there was absolutely no way I would ever watch that but it wasn't bad.  I did scream at one part because I wasn't expecting something haha :)  Kelley and I were cuddling the whole time on the couch :)  It was pretty great overall and I would definitely recommend it to everyone who likes psychological thrillers and who likes endings with twists and LEO!   7 Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment