See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 30, 2012

Today was my first official unproductive day of summer!  Hoorah!  I originally woke up at 7 because Jersey was barking at nothing but then I went back to bed and woke up at 11:30...oh boy.  I spent my whole day reading because I wanted to finish my book (which I succeeded at doing) and then I had tumbling at 5:15 that I went to.  During my reading, Dad was debating whether or not to get a new garage door opener because ours is old and crappy so finally he decided to do it and he spent the day installing it!  It says it's supposed to whisper when the door opens so that will be a nice change after 12 years!!  Also during my reading, I was accompanied by a nice warm pup as you can see in the picture!  I may or may not have forced her to snuggle next to me but there she is snuggling next to me!!  At some points, I swear she was reading my book with me!!  That's about all my day consisted of haha :)  Kelley was supposed to land in Brussels this morning and leave tonight for London so let's hope everything turned out okay!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally woke up late like you today! But then I went to school afterwards........ I took down your cute pink bulletin board corners today.......... :(

    ReplyDelete