See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 7, 2012

Hello!  Today was greatish!  I woke up a half hour late but it was okay because I didn't need to shower since I showered last night!  Yay!  I was really tired in the morning and my choir friends were gone once again but the morning ended up going by really fast.  At noon I had my psych test!!!!  I was so nervous for it but I think it went okay.  One term we learned in class today was actually on the test so it was a good thing we reviewed that!  Today was also senior ditch day but I did not ditch since I had my test so there was practically nobody in class.  It was like an average of six people and German probably had the most which is only a class of 11 people on a full day haha.  I'm so glad I'm done with that test!  As soon as I got home, I emptied out my folder and such and put everything in the drawer downstairs!  This is a picture of all the handouts/test/quizzes/other stuff we got throughout the year.  It doesn't look like much, but it is!!!  One whole notebook was filled with book notes and a couple pages into the second one are also filled.  It's a relief having that out of my backpack :)  Now I just have calc and lit to study for...yay?  12 Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment