See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 11, 2012

MRS. VAN!  This morning Mrs. Van threw a little breakfast party for our class and she looked super cute so I wanted to take a picture with her :)  Don't mind my weird hair.  That one strand was a rebel and wanted to curl away from the rest of the pack :(  Anyway, since her eyes were shut in the last picture, we made sure they were open in this one!!  And I'm using this as my POD because the last one with us couldn't make it!  So the breakfast was really good and then we spent the rest of class talking about the last four years of English class and what we liked about it and what we didn't like.  After English, we were nice and brought Mr. Stock a coffee from the breakfast because we're the best people ever.  Since all my tests are over with now we literally did nothing all day!
At lunch, I pulled out a yogurt and Katie got excited and pulled hers out too and we had almost the exact same yogurt!!  It was really exciting for us so we took a picture of us toasting our yogurts :) :


Also at lunch, there was this awesome moment when Mrs. Kim said "raise up the white board" and Katie and I both waited about two seconds and started to sing "You Raise Me Up" from Josh Groban at the exact same time hahaha it was pretty great :)
We learned in lunch that the life skills were putting on a talent show during seventh hour so Collin, Carlee, Cari, and I all asked if we could go watch it instead of going to gym and our teacher said yes so we got to go watch the talent show!!  I took a picture:


We had to leave early though because the bell rang for eighth hour to start.  A little known fact about my school (or maybe it is known?) is that we have a very good life skills program that is really rare to find.  People bring their children from all over the place so that they can go to our school.  It's pretty amazing.
Dad went to pick up Kelley from college today so they arrived shortly after I got home from school!  I had tumbling tonight and Kelley accompanied me and when we got home, we painted our nails and watched Hercules but I fell asleep right away.  8 Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment