See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 14, 2012

Today was my last day of high school for the rest of my life.  We literally did nothing all day but I will go through each class to tell you exactly what happened. 
1. AP Lit - A couple weeks ago we were assigned to read one book on the ap list that we wanted to read for fun and today we went around the class to talk about how we liked each book we read and such.  We also took the group picture above.  Mrs. Van is awesome and got everyone a copy of The Count of Monte Cristo because that's her favorite book and she also made everyone cards!  It was really sweet :)
2. AP Psych - Mr. Stock promised to bring in his wifey and baby for today's class and he did not break his promise!!  His daughter was seriously the smallest thing I had ever seen in my life!!  He said she weighed seven pounds but she literally felt like .3 pounds.  Here is a picture of Katie holding her:


I held her for a little bit.  We all had to use hand sanitizer before touching her because she was so fragile!!!
3. Study Hall - I peer tutor during study hall but we really didn't do anything today except talk.  Korinne joined us and it was mighty fun.
4. Lunch - Mrs. Kim was nice enough and picked up Wendy's or Taco Bell for anyway who wanted a meal and paid for it.  It was super nice of her and it was a great last lunch of high school.  I took a picture of the lunch group for remembrance and I love this picture of Korinne haha :) :


5-6. AP German - We returned our German books which was the last book I needed to return and then we went out into our school's garden and planted potatoes and other such vegetables.  We're growing them for Oktoberfest next year.  It was really nice outside but I was wearing a dressy which was not suitable for working in a garden.
7. Strength - We dressed and then stood in the weight room doing nothing.  We were supposed to be maxing but nobody felt like moving so Collin and I ended up singing "Fifty Nifty" and other songs from elementary school.
8. AP Econ - Since it was such a nice day, Mr. Wooderson wanted to go outside and sit in the courtyard so that's what we did.  I just sat there and did nothing like I've been doing in that class for the past two weeks.  During this period, I got a pass to the office and was given a little more information about my speech at graduation.
9. AP Calc - Mr. Schmit gave us a final which consisted of no calculus but a problem where we had to use the numbers 1,3,4, and 6 to get the number 24 using only addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division.  After a while, we all gave up and started doing more interesting things.  You're more than welcome to try.  He gave us an answer at the end.
I came home and then Mom and I headed out to go shopping for a graduation dress which I got!  It's really cute!  Then I went to tumbling to practice synchro and now I'm home!  It was a pretty long day and now I'm tired but there's no school tomorrow!!!  5 Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment