See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 28, 2012

Today was recovery day from my previous two days of excitement!  I seriously woke up at 11:30 and felt totally rejuvenated!  I ate breakfast/lunch (literally I had a bagel and some pizza hahaha gross)  and then Kelley wanted to run to town to do some last minute things before she LEAVES FOR FREAKING AFRICA TOMORROW!!!!  Our first stop was Jewel so she could do some money things and while we were there she decided she also needed to get some snacks from the trip so we seriously spent forever just walking around the store trying to find something she agreed to take with her.  At one point she looked like a yahoo carrying her stuff and she looked so sad and not finding what she wanted so I told her to stay like that while I took a picture.  This is the result!  Haha she's a weirdy.  Also, it seems we were in the Aisle of Aluminum Cooking Supplies during this picture.  Is that amount of aluminum stuff really necessary, Jewel?  After that, we went to the Salvation Army and then Goodwill where I found three books!!  Yay!  One of the books happened to be the first book in the series after Percy Jackson so I was super excited for not having to pay 17 dollas to that cause!  Yay for cheap books!!  It was about 1000 degrees outside today which was very unfortunate while we were shopping but we ended up surviving so it was all good.
After we got home, I read and then we ate dinner and I mowed the grass and read some more.  Now I'm going to go downstairs as Kelley begins her packing that should have started hours ago and read some more!  Yay!  Happy Memorial Day!!

1 comment: