See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 10, 2012

Today was my unofficial first day of summer!!!!!!  I took my ap lit test this morning and I feel pretty good about it!  I hope I did well at least!  I was very zoned in and was able to finish all three of my essays!  Yay!  This means I no longer have to study for anything ever again!! (I wish).  The test started at 8 and ended around 12ish so I skipped 1st through 6th hour and just started school at seventh hour so my day was pretty much over.  For eighth hour, Cari, Katie, Zach, Arzu, and I all went to the library because we're cool and then Cari and I had math where we played BINGO but I never won :(  Cari won on the last game which was a blackout...lucky duck.  After school, I told Katie I could drive her home and when I met up with her, she was carrying her big lobster from way back when!  She was also eating a ring pop and the combination of the two items made her look like a child so I took a picture :)  The brown bag makes her look like an alcoholic though haha :)  The bag is actually from Mrs. Van because she's the awesomest teacher ever and decided to make little goody bags for all the people taking the tests!  She's the best.
Here is a picture of Katie strapping the lobster into my car:


And here he is all ready to go!:


Yay!!  It was sooo nice out today!  It was seriously the best thing ever.  Carlee and I just stood in gym today and talked about our future plans because it was too nice to actually play the game we were supposed to be playing!!
So anyway, I drove Katie home after school and then I went home where I did absolutely nothing!!  Yay!  We got our caps and gowns at lunch so I took a picture of me wearing the cap:


Our school colors are teal, black, and silver so the gowns are black and the caps are teal while the tassels are all three colors.  It looks pretty cool!
After dinner I mowed the grass and then signed some yearbooks!  Yay!  9 Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment