See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 20, 2012

One day after graduation and I already had two parties to go to!  I'm just that popular hahaha just kitting.
So I slept in nice and late this morning since I was so exhausted from last night and Kelley was a nice little chef and made us all omelets before she had to go to work!!  Then I updated all my graduation stuff online which took a really long time!!  I took a shower at like 1ish and then made two cards for the people whose parties I was attending.  The first one was Elly's!!!  It started down pouring on my way over there and at one point it started hailing and I was behind a motorcyclist and it looked so painful!!  When I got to Elly's house, I seriously parked like a mile away because there were so many people haha :)  There was an open spot closer but I tried and failed to parallel park so I gave up.  Here's a picture of some of the people at Elly's house:


It was really funny because there were little kids there that we tried to keep out of the way by giving them impossible scavenger hunts haha :)  I had to leave pretty soon because I had Sarah's party to go to also and I drove Meghan!!!  Of course I took a picture of Sarah's street sign :) :


I swear I'm going to take one every time I go to her house!  Meghan and I had a blast catching up with her and then Lauren arrived and the party level just rose haha :)  The four of us took a picture together!  I miss my swimmers :(  Meghan and I stayed for a little while and then we left to go home.  When I got home, our pool was open!!  It's really green and scary right now but here's a picture of it anyway:


That's pretty much all today consisted of!  It was pretty great :)

1 comment:

  1. Will someone please tell me when Kelley is making omelets again??? All I want in my life is a cheese omelet......

    ReplyDelete