See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 18, 2012

GRADUATION IS TOMORROW!!!  In less than 24 hours, I will be a free woman! (until college).  We had graduation practice this morning at 9 o'clock where we got our tickets and also a medal.  We obviously practiced graduating too.  After this was over, all the people giving speeches were allowed to practice them on the microphone so I practiced mine and it made me feel a tiny bit better about myself.  During this time, our principle decided to rap on the microphone and I decided to take a picture.  You can't really tell from what's happening in the picture (he kind of looks angry actually) but he was really into it.  There was a lot of arm movements if you can't tell from the blurriness.  Afterwards, I drove Katie home and then I went home to eat lunch!  Kelley and I decided to go garage saling at about 2:30 which was a little late seeing as most of them closed at 3 or 4.  We got some awesome books though!!  But we did get kicked out of one because they were closed and there were a lot of misleading signs that weren't taken down!!  When we got home, we ate dinner and then Dad ran back into town to get stuff for my graduation!!  I went with him because I felt like shopping for some strange reason.  When we got home, Kelley was away with Jill at our town's beauty pageant which only had five girls haha.  Kelley came home shortly after us and then Jill followed shortly after her!!  We then settled down and watched Mulan!!  Yay!  1 DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment