See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 27, 2012

Today was a very long day indeed.  I woke up earlish and Mom had made a breakfast for the fam which was delicious!!  After breakfast, Kelley did my hair once again and then Dad and I set out to go to the afternoon performance of the dance recital!!  We had a performance at 2 and then another one at 6:30 and the 6:30 one was the important one because that's the one everybody went to!  After the 2 o'clock show, Mom, Dad, the grandmas, and Aunt Barb all picked me up and we went out to dinner where we met up with Kelley, Janelle, Jill, Katie, and Arzu!  We ate pizza and then went back to the theater for round two of dancing!!
I probably did the worst at this performance haha but I guess that's okay!  After the ballet dance, we took this picture which is our ending pose but three people were missing so it's not really accurate.  After the finale, I finally got to take my trophy and plaque home!  Yay!!  I also changed out of my prom dress so that I could take pictures with the fam and friends in my tap costume.  Here are those pictures:







Yay!  Then we all drove back home for ice cream at our house!  In the midst of ice cream, we decided to watch some old home videos that we made when we were annoying and that was a pretty entertaining end to the night!  Today was awesome but super exhausting!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment